ArtSnow

Pietro Brosio Gallery



"The Universal Peace", 1976, oil on canvas 100x70cm.

VideosNews

April 19, 2015

Wisteria blossom






Comments: 23

TexWisGirl
how gorgeous! i can almost smell them from here. :)

Sylvia K
Gorgeous indeed and I, too, can almost smell them from here!! Wisteria is one of my special favorites and your captures are superb, Pietro, as always!! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Hope you have a great new week!!

magiceye
Glorious captures!

Rajesh
Very pretty flowers. Love the color.

sonia a. mascaro
Wow! Stunning pictures of Wisteria in full blossom!
Love the architecture of the house too!
Wishing you and Cynthia a pleasant week.

Photo Cache
Incredible blooms. I love wisteria. Always have.

Gattina
Beautiful ! A real spring greeting !

Carletta
Stunning! Mine is in bud so very soon. :)

Crafty Green Poet
Bellissimo! Molte grazie per visitare il mio blog!

eileeninmd
Hello, I just love the wisteria. It is so pretty.. A lovely sight.. Have a happy day and week ahead!

Ileana
Beautiful!

Adriana Alba
Una maravilla!
Felicitaciones por tus trabajos.

Joyful
Fantastic shots!

John's Island
Your photos are beautiful and the color of the flowers is one of my favorites. Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comment.

Jim
Beautiful blooms.

Anonymous
These photos make me smile! :-)

Indrani
These flowers are are so refreshing!
We don't have them in Bangalore!

Anonymous
Wow - that is so gorgeous!

Trotter
Hi Pietro!
Looks great!
Holiday in Portugal - 41 years of democracy and 45 years I met my wife. Champagne is already in the fridge. Cheers... In Italy too...
Enjoy a short stopover in London at Blogtrotter
Wish you a great weekend!

Costantino
Uno spettacolo che rallegra i cuori e impreziosisce la primavera!

Cezar and Léia
Buongiorno! Ci sono tante belle fotografie! Secondo me siete molto bravo. Il vostro blog 'e veramente interessante! E grazie per la cortese visita nel mio "Bonjour et Bon Voyage".
Cari saluti
Leia

Elizabeth
How beautiful!
My husband and I met in Florence and lived there for several years.
New York is exciting.....but we miss Italy so much.

Marina Filgueira
Son bellas bellas estas estas imágenes. Una verdadera delicia.
Besos.